Be prepared to indulge in delicious cuisines at Dubai’s bustling center as we walk you through the 6 best restaurants near Burj Khalifa. Whether you’re craving whole meals with a view or some evening snacks to munch on during your exploration tours, head out to these dining places, and you’ll be set for the day. Explore the culinary delights of the city with a visit to these famous restaurants in Dubai, offering a diverse range of flavors and atmospheres.
6 Best Restaurants Near Burj Khalifa
Located along the Burj Lake, only a 20-minute walk away from the Burj Khalifa, Thiptara is a haven for Thai Food Lovers. From appetizing dim sums and crabcakes to mouthwatering curries, Rice, Meat and Bangkok-origin seafood, you’ll find all authentic, flavors-enriched Thai dishes here. The stunning night Fountain Show and Burj Khalifa view you get through the sophisticated dining terrace, and windows is absolutely to die for! Saturday brunches are also available for day visitors.
- Price: 450-500AED for Two, Full Menu- https://www-addresshotels-com.azureedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Thiptara-Combined-Menu-A4.pdf
- Timings: Sun-Fri 6:30 PM to 2 AM, Sat: 12:30 PM to 4 PM, 6:30 PM to 2 AM
- Contact: +97144287961
- Location: Ground Level, Palace Downtown 9770 – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai – UAE
- Popular Dishes: Spring Rolls, Dumplings, Sticky Rice with mango and coconut cream dessert
2. Ce La Vi
Ce La Vi is a Michelin guide modern Asian cuisine restaurant on the 54th floor of the Address Sky View Hotel. It’s famous for its economical and fresh brunch and lunch meals, which excel in taste, quality and presentation, truly reflecting the skills of Michelin-star chefs. Standing right next to the world’s tallest building, it’s a prime spot to enjoy excellent food with photographic scenery. There’s also an onsite pool to relax while taking in the enchanting downtown sights.
- Price: 500+ AED for Two, Full Menu- https://linktr.ee/Celavimenus
- Timings: Sun-Fri 12 PM to 3 AM, Sat: 12:30 PM to 3 AM
- Contact: +97145826111
- Location: Tower 2 – Level 54, Address Sky View Hotel – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Dubai – UAE
- Popular Dishes: Burrata Salad, Truffle Risotto, Steak, Dark Chocolate Fondant
3. Punjab Grill
If you are missing Indian food, Punjab Grill in Anantara Downtown should be your top pick. This Micheline-grade eatery serves a wide range of Indian delicacies in a contemporary royal setting, including Biryanis, Kebabs, Chicken Curries, Pani Puri and much more. Present only a 7-minute drive away from Burj Khalifa, the restaurant boasts stellar reviews from both locals and tourists, making it an ideal place to savor vibrant desi lunches and dinners with your family and friends.
- Price: 400 AED for Two, Full Menu- https://www.zomato.com/dubai/punjab-grill-anantara-downtown-dubai-business-bay/menu
- Timings: Mon-Sun 11:30 AM to 11:30 PM
- Contact: +971501941107
- Location: Anantara Downtown – Lobby Level – Marasi Dr – Business Bay – Dubai – UAE
- Popular Dishes: Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Kebab, Biryani, Chocolate Tarts
4. Gal Dubai
Gal is a fancy Turkish-Mediterranean restaurant near Burj Khalifa that is famous for its unique Instagrammable art decor, particularly Gal Moon and Wings of Joy. No doubt the food tastes excellent, but the highlight of Gal is its remarkable ambience, featuring sophisticated white-themed seating with a dash of greenery. You can dine at the open terrace or bar with the Burj Khalifa View or sit in the cellar for added privacy. If you love taking pictures while eating out, Gal can be the best choice to flaunt on your social media.
- Price: 900-1000 AED for Two, Full Menu- https://galrestaurants.com/dubai/menu.html
- Timings: Mon-Sun 5:30 PM to 3 AM
- Contact: +97145897883
- Location: The Address Downtown – G Floor Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Downtown Dubai – Dubai – UAE
- Popular Dishes: Truffle Pizza, Beef Ribs, Cocktails, Seafood (Octopus and Snails)
5. Bice Mare
One of the best Italian restaurants Near Burj Khalifa, Bice Mare is a global gem to cherish delectable Italian and seafood delicacies in the heart of Dubai. Located in Souk Al Bahar, the restaurant terrace offers a mesmerising view of Burj Khalifa and Fountain Show, making it a perfect spot to have romantic, fun dates with your partners. There’s also spacious indoor dining, where you can indulge in economical signature meals like spaghetti and tuna steaks with top-notch hospitality.
- Price: 700 AED for Two, Full Menu- https://www.bicemare.com/bice-mare-q1-menu
- Timings: Mon-Sun 12 PM to 12 AM
- Contact: +97144230982
- Location: Old Town Island, Downtown Emar, Souk Al Bahar, Downtown, Dubai, UAE
- Popular Dishes: Burrata, Carpaccio, Pasta, Grilled Lock Lobster, Wines, Vegan Options
6. Maison De Curry
Serving multiple international cuisines (Asian, Indian, American, and European) under one roof, Maison De Curry has something to offer for every preference. From flavorful sushi, dumplings, and pastas to mouthwatering meats, chicken curries and soups, you’ll find everything here at reasonable prices with added discounts during happy hours. With exquisite food presentations, delightful indoor and outdoor ambience, iconic fountains and Burj Dubai backdrop, this restaurant ticks everything to enjoy memorable meals near Burj Khalifa (a 13-minute walk away) without breaking the bank.
- Price: 350 AED for Two, Full Menu- https://maisondecurry.com/menu
- Timings: Mon-Sun 12 PM to 12 AM
- Contact: +971524066183
- Location: Souk Al Bahar – Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Downtown Dubai – Dubai – UAE
- Popular Dishes: Truffle Fries, Sushi, Chicken Makhani, Steaks
That sums up our discoveries on the 6 Best restaurants near Burj Khalifa. Although you can find a lot more great options in the city’s heart, we’ve noticed the above options to stand out in everything, from distance and location to taste, food variety and atmosphere. Stop by any of these eateries on your next visit for a fail-proof dining experience.
Read Also: Egyptian Restaurants in Dubai