Dubai Fine Police
Did you know that the UAE law states that a driver who has 24 black traffic points in a year can be suspended from driving for one year? Every day drivers might commit offenses intentionally or unknowingly. It is vital to keep in mind that staying on the safer side while driving on Dubai roads is very important. Honestly, it might be hard to know all the traffic rules and to abide by them every moment. Thankfully, this article goes deeper into each traffic rule to avoid paying a hefty amount of traffic fines in Dubai.
Frankly, laws at a given angle look complicated and hard to follow if you’re not well conversant with them. On the other hand, some habits might look normal as per your perspective, however, they are major offenses that you ought to cease from them. Below are some of the offenses that you might probably didn’t know Dubai police can charge you for.
- Driving during the evening or in a foggy climate without lights. Violation of this law can result in a fine of Dh 200.
- Not giving way to pedestrians is punishable with 6 black points and Dh 500
- Throwing waste out of the vehicle. It can cost a fine of Dh500 and 4 black points.
- Blowing horns in prohibited zones can result in 4 black points and a fine of Dh 100
Your safety is very important. Click for more to know and to avoid paying hefty fines for offenses you might not be aware of.
- Driving a vehicle below the minimum speed set for the road calls for a fine of AED 400
- Driving without a license can result in AED 5000 fine
- Exceeding the maximum speed by 80km/h you get fines AED 3000, 23 black points, 60 days’ vehicle retention, and license block.
- Driving past the maximum by 20kph calls for AED 300 fine
- Driving a vehicle without a number plate fines is AED 300, 23 black points, and retention of the vehicle for 90 days.
- Driving a vehicle with a single plate or unclear plate results in AED 400
- Violating the purpose of the plate number is AED fine and week retention of the motorcar
- Failure to comply with the mandatory lane you get fine AED 1500 and 12 black points
- A heavy vehicle overtaking or entry to prohibited areas calla a fine of AED 1000 and 4 black points
- Failure to place reflective stickers on the backside of the truck you pay a fine of AED 500
- Failure to lift the exhaust pipe of the truck you can be fine of AED 1500
- Driving recklessly fines is AED 2000, 23 black points, and 60 days’ vehicle retention
- Driving while drunk results in a fine of 23 black points, 60 days’ vehicle retention, and cost determined by the court
- Heavy vehicles that cross the red light get a fine of AED 3000 and a one-year suspension from driving.
- Making a sudden deviation of the vehicle results in a fine of AED 1000 and 4 black points.
- An accident caused by the heavy truck driver calls for AED 3000 and a one-year suspension
- Driving against the traffic direction fine is AED 600 and 4 black points
- Killing someone your charge is decided by the court, and again results in 23 black points and 60 days’ retention of the vehicle.
- Failure to maintain the distance between the vehicles when driving you pay AED 400 and result in 4 black points.
- Loading a vehicle in a way that endangers others’ life and damages road, you get a fine of AED 2000 and 4 black traffic points
- You get a fine of AED 3000 if the load on the is not covered
- Overloading light vehicles result in a fine of AED 500 and 4 black traffic point
- Loading the light vehicle in a way that endangers life, you will be fine AED 500 and 4 black traffic points
- Overloading a transport vehicle, you get charged AED 500, 4 black traffic points, and week retention of the vehicle.
- A fine of AED 3000, and 12 black traffic points results from load leakage from heavy vehicle
- Driving a noisy vehicle calls for AED2000 and 12 black traffic points
Humans are to error and at one point you might find yourself on the wrong side. If you’re fined, you have to follow a given protocol on how to pay your fine.
You need to search for Dubai police fines registered to your vehicle through the RTA website https://traffic.rta.ae/trfesrv/public_resources/revamp/ffu/public-fines-payment.do and fill out the following,
- Fine number
- License number
- Traffic file number
- Plate details
To avoid being fined frequently, know the Dubai driving tips such as not driving on the beach, don’t operate your phone while driving, and so on. In addition, familiarize yourself with the full dose from driving schools in Dubai.