Deactivate Data Packages on Du
Du has many kinds of data packages for their users. For example, if you have a package of 1GB, after you have used up all your 1GB data, your connection will be disconnected from the internet. But now you want to use your internet again and want to reconnect to it. In this case, you have to buy another 1GB package again. So, how can we deactivate or cancel our current package and buy a new one?
Here are some steps that will help you disable du data packages immediately:
- Dial the code 1356# on your phone’s dial pad.
- Then, select the option to deactivate Du’s daily data package 2 at AED 60MB.
- Here, use the following codes to unsubscribe: 1357# and 1355#
- Dialing SSD will open a new screen. Click “5” to choose Data offers
- Then, select the “3” option for your daily data plan.
- Next, you will select 1 as the number of daily data bundles
- Select “2” to unsubscribe from all bundles
- When you are done, select “1” to confirm that you want to deactivate the package.
Step #3: SMS Deactivation
To disable the service, write “STOP DATA” in a text message and send it to 1355, or enter CDP2 into phone number 1012.
Step #4: Deactivating Your DU Monthly Data Bundle
Dial 1355# from your phone. A pop-up will appear showing three options: “deactivate,” “re-charge now”, and “contact customer service.” Choose the option for deactivating your package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wrap Up | Deactivate Data Packages on Du
There’s a lot to track when you’re trying to pick the best data plans for your needs. But when you sign up for a package, that should be the last thing you must worry about. The fact that there are even tutorials on how to deactivate data packages tells us that this problem is becoming increasingly common. Hopefully, the tips we’ve provided above will help lessen the confusion moving forward and make sure that you’re always getting what you paid for.
Read Also: How to Get UAE Labor Card Copy Online