FAB Bank Balance Dubai
Have your FAB bank balance checked either through the FAB online portal, or the mobile app at Google Play Store. Or visit any FAB ATM branches in Dubai, UAE
You should be banking with benefits, and FAB offers you attractive cashback, rewards, and Miles for using their Credit or debit cards.
How To Have Your FAB Bank Balance Check: Online Portal
Here is a simple step-by-step method on how to have your FAB balance checked via the FAB official website. All you need is an internet-enabled device and your preferred FAB card.
#1. Go to the FAB Official Portal
Visit the FAB portal here
#2. Fill in your card details
In the blank box at the upper left of the webpage, type in the last 2 digits of your card number. Your Card numbers are the 16-digit numbers on the back of Your card.
#3. Fill in your ID number
The 13 digits number at the front of your cards is your ID number. Fill it in the box below the first box.
#4. Click on “Go”
Click on “Go” and Wait for your bank balance update. In addition to the bank balance, you’ll see your last ten transaction histories.
FAB Banking Mobile app
You can also have your FAB bank balance checked by downloading and installing the FAB Mobile app from Google Play Store, or App store to get it for iOS. After installing the FAB Mobile app on your device, do the following:
#1.Sign up or log in for your account
Already a member? Login with your details account OR
Sign up for your account creation. To sign up:
- Enter your debit card or ID number in the space provided
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click continue.
- Input the password that’ll be sent to your phone or email address
- create a pin code of 6-digits
- You’re set to use your mobile app.
You can have your FAB bank balance checked and more
Your account balance is displayed on your Mobile app homepage. Do more with your FAB mobile app: pay bills, transfer money, recharge, and more.
To Have Your FAB bank Balance Check, Visit any FAB Branch office near You
One surest method to have your FAB balance checked is by visiting any FAB branches near you. You can either have your FAB balance checked at the ATM or you meet the customer care
At the ATM, so the following:
- Slot your ATM card into the machine
- Enter your security PIN you’ll see options such as Withdraw Money, Check Balance, transfer, and more displayed on the screen
- Click on “Check Balance”, and your current bank balance will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Having your FAB bank balance checked at an ATM stand is not a comfortable choice to make. You have to locate a branch with a working ATM near you.
However, this is a good alternative when you’re having a hard time connecting to the internet or you don’t have access to any.
Later on the FAB branches offices in Dubai UAE
How to Check Your FAB Salary Bank Balance
To check your FAB Salary Bank Balance, you have to follow the methods listed above. You can have your FAB Salary Bank Balance Check online, via mobile app, or at the ATM.
This procedure applies to all Your FAB bank cards. Log into the official website, type in the details that are required of you, and click on the Go; you’re good to.
How to Check Your FAB Statement of Account
You’ll need your account statement for your Us Visa application or other solidification purposes. The good thing is you can have your FAB bank salary account statement checked via Online, Mobile banking, or at any FAB branch in Dubai, UAE.
#1. Salary Bank Statement Online
To have your FAB salary account statement online do the following;
- Log in to your account through the Fab official website
- Find where your bank houses its electronic statements.
- Locate the e-statement area and click on it.
- Select the statement period you wish to view
- Review and download your statement.
- make sure your bank statement is saved in a secured folder on your computer. You can print it if it’s required as a paper form
- Make sure you always log out from your bank account for security purposes.
#2. Mobile Banking app
Log into your FAB mobile app. Select cards and click on “download statement” and you’re through.
#3. Visit any FAB Branches
You can also have your FAB salary account statement at any FAB branch in Dubai, UAE. All you have to do is go to the customer and place your demand.
However, the hassle is having to wait in the queue, which makes online and mobile app banking second to none. Nevertheless, you need the branches anyway.
FAB Credit Cards
FAB Offers varied credit card options to its users ranging from free to use Cards to FAB Elite cards.
There are benefits you stand to get for banking with FAB and using their cards. As seen ranging from top-notch Features to delightful offers, cashback, and Miles.
Some credit Cards at your disposal at FAB include the FAB Cashback credit card, FAB Platinum credit card, FAB do titanium credit card, and more. One of the easy-peasy cards offered by FAB is the Fab Ratibi prepaid cards
Fab Ratibi Prepaid Cards Features and Benefits
Rabi is a simple-to-go card issued by FAB to its clients that help you conserve your funds. Also with some irresistible features which include:
- Free to use
- Card available for all UAE residents
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- The card is intercontinental, it is acceptable in a million places over the world
- Both credit and debit card options are at your disposal
- Charge-free withdrawal at any FAB ATM stand
- Enjoy varieties of rewards and discounts in the credit cards options
- Get your Salary payment once a month
- Your due salaries are deposited into your bank account by bank transfer
- You can pay for your online shopping, and make bill payments with ease
- Spend up to AED 1,500 in a month on online shopping, and about AED 2,500 on paying bills
FAB Cash Backs Benefits
With FAB Credit cards, you’re paid for being paid.
FAB has cashback programs that enable its users to earn when they pay bills, recharge, and be paid their salaries.
Use your FAB debit or credit cards to make payments and recharges. And make sure you have your salaries deposited into your FAB account by the end of the month. The bank will update you on how much Cashbacks you have merited
You’re not a salary earner? You can still earn
Pro tip: Open a FAB Account online, via mobile app or visit any of the FAB branches in Dubai, UAE.
Start transferring funds into your FAB Account monthly to qualify for the cashback offer.
To qualify, you must provide up to 2 or more salary transfers to your FAB account.
You earn up to AED 5000 cashback, and as a foreigner, you earn up to AED 2,500. You will receive this cashback as FAB rewards which you can make your payments for such as for online shopping, utilities, and salik payments, or you can redeem it as cash back into your account.
Below are the earnings of UAE residents followed by the earning rates of an Expatriates
Cashbacks for UAE Residents
As a resident in the UAE:
- For every AED 5,000 to AED 25,000 Salary you receive, you’ll get a 3% cash back which is between AED 150 to AED 750
- For every AED 25,000 to AED 50,000 Salary you receive, you’ll get a 4% cashback which is between AED 1,000 to AED 2,000
- If you earn above AED 50,000 salary, you’ll get a 10% cashback which maxes out at AED 5000
Cashback for Expatriates
As an Expatriates in the UAE:
- For every AED 5,000 to AED 25,000 Salary you receive, you’ll get a 2.5% cash back which is between AED 125 to AED 625
- For every AED 25,000 to AED 50,000 Salary you receive, you’ll get a 3% cash back which is between AED 750 to AED 1,500
- If you earn above AED 50,000 salary, you’ll get a 5% cashback which maxes out at AED 2,500
There are more benefits at your disposal than selecting the high-class credit cards offered by FAB. Some amazing offers involve free airport lounge access and 15% off luxury hotels and apartments. You stand the chance to earn 1,000 Etihad guest miles at your first salary transfer.
You are eligible to earn the bonus of 1,000 Etihad Guest Miles when you make the first salary transfer and get other advantages when you sign up for the FAB One Account. FAB Etihad Guest Elite account. Choose wisely.
How to Open FAB Accounts
Open a FAB Account online, via mobile app, or visit any of the FAB branches in Dubai, UAE.
Fellow these steps to open your FAB account online
- Go to www.bankfab.com
- Click on the three parallel lines at the top right.
- Click “Contact Us” and make your request for a FAB account, you’ll be replied to in seconds OR
#2. Mobile app
You can “open an account instantly on the FAB Mobile App”. Go to the Google play store; get the app for your Android device or go to the app store and get the FAB app for iOS.
#3. Branch Office
You can locate any FAB branches in Dubai, UAE, and open your FAB account. You couldn’t think of a place? Check it out
Requirements to open Fab Account
To open a FAB Account you’re to provide. Submit your Dom of application with the following documents
- A real Emirates ID card and its photocopy
- As an Expertraites in the UAE, you must provide your Visa and passport copies too
- Provide your bank statement on monthly salary earnings. You need to attach your salary certificate. any account history is acceptable
- All these things you need to attach with your form of application.
First Abu Dhabi Bank(FAB)was established in April 2017. It is a merger of two UAE-based banks the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NDAB) and the First Gulf Bank(FGB)
The merger resulted in what is known as the largest bank in the UAE with a new Identity as FAB(First Abu Dhabi Bank). They symbolize leadership and growth.
Over the years, It has gone digital where you can do all your baking activities from your couch.
Don’t forget you won’t have to pay a monthly maintenance fee and no minimum balance requirements. Also, you’ll enjoy an endless trail of free services.
FAQs of FAB Bank Balance Dubai
#1. Are NDAB and FAB Cards the same?
Yes, they are the same. FAB is a merger of two UAE-based banks, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NDAB) and the First Gulf Bank(FGB). So NDAB cards can be used at any FAB ATM station.
#2. How can I get the Fab Ratibi Prepaid Card?
You’re eligible for the Fab Ratibi Prepaid Card when you meet the following criteria
- have a corporate account with FAB
- You must be a resident of the UAE and an employee with
- Complete and up-to-date KYC-required documents.
#3. Does FAB have branches in Dubai, UAE?
Yes, FAb has branches across the Emirates, Dubai included. Some of the FAB branches in Dubai are:
- Dubai Mall branch–Unit LG, 136, Financial center road.
- Mall of Emirates Branch, Dubai–E11 Sheikh Zayed Road
- Jumeirah Umm Suqeim Branch Dubai–Jumeirah Beach Road
- More here
Wrap Up | FAB Bank Balance Dubai
There are 3 ways to have your FAB bank balance check. Either through the online Fab official website and the Mobile app on Google Play Store for Android devices or from the App Store for iOS. Or you can visit any of the FAB branches in Dubai. Happy Banking
Read Also: Ratibi Card