Updated Method How To Check FAB Bank Balance Online
First Abu Dhabi Bank(FAB) has the Interest of its customers at heart that’s why you can now bank with your fingers–literally.
You can now send and receive money from any part of the from the comfort of your whereabouts. Adding to that, you’re issued debit or credit cards that match your class, tastes, and budgets; we’ll talk about that layer.
Just like every bank user and banking user, you need to know what’s left in your account after a spending spree. That’s why FaB Bank met you with 5 New updated methods on how to check your FAB Bank Balance online and offline.
5.5 minutes from now, you’ll be rewarded with ways to Check your FAB account balance online. You’ll also know the types of credit cards issued by FAB Bank. You’ll also know FAB cashback offers and how to redeem the cashback.
5 Updated Methods How To Check FAB Bank Balance Online
You can check FAB bank balance online in the following methods:
- Using the FAB Bank Website
- Using the FAB Mobile App
- Using FAB Bank ATM
- Using SMS
- Using Customer Call Support
#1. Using FAB Bank Website
The first and correct place to check your FAB bank balance online is the FAB Bank Web-based Pre-Paid Card Inquiry. All you need is your password and username.
Make sure that you’re in a coverage reach area, with enough data to access the Internet, then it doesn’t matter where you’re, and do the following:
- Enter the last 2 digits number from your card number into the upper space.
- The lower left of your card carries your card ID, enter that ID in the space titled “Card ID.”
- After correct insertions, click on the “Go” at the bottom of the site.
At this point, your bank details will display on your screen from here you spot your bank balance at a glance.
The FAB Bank Web-based Prepaid Card Inquiry is a solid platform that helps you operate your bank account from one place.
Here, you can check your bank balance, view transaction history, and carry out other important activities.
Always remember to log in after an action.
#2. Using FAB Mobile App
To make your work easier, you can deal with your FAB account using the FAB mobile app.
The fab mobile app is simply the integration of all the FAB bank customers’ activity downloaded on your smartphone including checking your bank balance.
Get the FAB Mobile app for iOS and Androids from Playstore, Apple Store, and Hauwei App Gallary then follow these steps:
- Install the FAB Mobile app on your device and sign in.
- Insert your customer ID or Debit/Credit card number, a number will be sent to your mobile.
- Correctly enter the split number sent to your registered mail inbox or phone number.
- Create your unique 6-digit passcode.
- Double down security by activating face recognition or skip.
- Immediately log in, and your balance will show on the fab mobile app.
#3. Using FAB Bank ATM
For some reason, you couldn’t access your FAB Bank balance through the website, or mobile app, or your legs need some stretching; locate any FAB Automatic Teller Machine in Abu Dhabi with your FAB ATM card and get your details there.
It’s as simple as slotting in your FAB ATM card, entering your PIN, and selecting the “balance inquiry” option. After a while, you have an account balance on the ATM screen.
Also, you can perform other functions with the FAB ATM Card in the ATM. It’s a matter of selecting the right option.
#4. Using SMS
Sometimes the internet may be out of reach or you want to check your FAB bank balance using a stress way; you can check your FAB balance using SMS.
All you have to do is send a unique message”BAL” to a unique number “2121.” Before blinking, you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance.
#5. Using Customer Call Support
FAB bank has made its service accessible to all whether you have access to the Internet or not. One of the ways to check your bank balance is by making a phone call to the FAB customer care line while lounging.
To check your FAB Bank deposit balance, call FAB’s 24/7 customer service line at 600 52 5500.
Before calling ensure to have your card details and ID jotted down because, for security reasons, identity verification will be required.
A representative will give you your FAB balance information.
FAB Cashback Offers and How to Redeem Cashback
FAB cashback offers are one of the many perks and benefits of using the FAB cash-back credit card.
The FAB Cashback Credit Card covers 3 main areas of the holders’ activities – travel, lifestyle, and protection features.
Time may fail us to dig deep into each of these features, therefore take a peep into the benefits per fab Cashback credit card feature.
Touching on the “Fab cashback credit card offers,
here are some of the rewards:
- Supermarket Spending (Including Online): you get 5% Cashback on every supermarket spending. That’s for every AED 1 spent you get 12.5 FAB Rewards.
- School Fees: When you pay school fees, you get a reward of 7.5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 spent that’s 3% cashback.
- Dining: Eat your cake and have it back, earn 7.5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 spent, which is about a 3% cashback.
- Sundry Expenses: for other and sundry expenses, you get a 0.3 FAB Reward for every AED 1 spent at a cashback rate of 0.15%.
How to Redeem FAB Credit Card Cashback
Claiming your Cashback rewards is an easy process and a sheer task involving the cardholder and the FAB Bank representative. You have to get in touch with the FAB call center by dialing 600 52 5500.
When a representative answers the phone, you’re to place a request to redeem your cashback on your credit cards.
Always, keep your card details and customer ID close by for smooth and faster processing.
When that is fixed, the representative will guide you through the required steps to claim your perks.
Yours is to coherently follow the instructions, and you’ll succeed at converting the points and rewards to a Cashback in your FAB account.
What are the Types of FAB Bank Credit Cards?
There are about 13 FAB credit cards. Customers are issued credit cards that suit their spending habits and lifestyle. Here are randomly picked 5 FAB credit cards and their feature highlights:
- Abu Dhabi Platinum Credit Card:
- Enjoy 2 airport transfers per annum,
- Enjoy 4 complimentary access to 1,000+ airport lounges,
- Enjoy up to 4 movie tickets per month at discounted rates
- Al-Futtaim FAB World Elite Credit Card:
- 5% Cashback in the form of Al-Futtaim FAB Rewards for every AED 1 spent at Al-Futtaim stores like IKEA, ACE, M&S, Toys R Us, and Toyota
- Enjoy 0% Easy Payment Plan (EPP) at Al-Futtaim showrooms and stores
- Complimentary 0% balance transfer for up to 12 months
- du Platinum Credit Card:
- 10% cashback on du postpaid and home services
- 10% cashback on prepaid line recharges
- FAB Rewards are instantly redeemable for du bill payments
- Etihad Guest Signature Credit Card:
- 50% Etihad Guest Miles discount voucher
- Earn up to 6.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 10 spent
- Access to 1000+ airport lounges across the world, 8 times per annum
- GEMS Titanium Credit Card:
- Up to 4.25% fixed discount on advance payment of GEMS fees
- 0% Easy Payment Plan for up to 12 months for GEMS fees
- Education Protection covers up to AED 500,000 per child
#1. What FAB credit cards offer travel benefits?
Here are random 5 FAB credit cards that offer travel benefits:
- FAB World Elite Credit Card
- FAB Elite Infinite Credit Card
- FAB Infinite Credit Card
- FAB Signature Credit Card
- FAB Platinum Credit Card
#2. Can I check my bank balance with the FAB e-statement?
You can check your FAB bank account balance by downloading the e-statement from the FAB mobile app or online interface. Here you will find your bank statement dating 12 months back. Also, you’ll find your transaction history.
#3. Is there a password format to view the FAB e-statement for checking the balance?
Yes, the password format to view the FAB e-statement for checking the balance is the last 4 digits of your account and the first digits of your birthday excluding the year. For example: if your account number is 101XXXXX3571 and your date of birth is 02-09-2000, the 8-digit password that you will need to enter is 35710209.
Justice has been done to the issue of checking your Fab Bank balance online. The Internet has made it such that it’s a matter of finger motions and you get your desired results.
Also, I made sure of some extra info so that you can be informed of your dealings with FAB BANK.
If you’re down for good bank services, kindly try out FAB Bank.